Wednesday, July 27, 2011

$25 Credit to MyHabit - FREE or Cheap Clothes

Amazon has a new site called MyHabit.com and if you're not familiar with it, the idea behind it is each day they've got clothes for men, women & children. The deals go live at 11:00 CST each day and I have to say I'm impressed with them so far. You can check-out the deals here.

My one critique is that the deals are a bit hard to get right now because they are giving you $25 toward a purchase until the end of the month when you use SUMMER25 at checkout.

I'm absolutly in LOVE with the Lords of Liverpool collection right now (HUGE Beatles fan I am). I ordered a bunch for my son. I just looked and they have a few left so thought I'd share the deal. You usually have a chance each day to get something FREE, but it's a bit difficult as the cheapest stuff goes first with people looking for freebies. Find them here.

NOTE: Don't forget to check the men's & women's selections also!

No comments:

Post a Comment