Friday, July 8, 2011

Crowdtap: Earn Cash, Sample Items

Girls125x125

Crowdtap is a fairly new site to me, but I've herd great things about it. This site you get points for answering 1 line questions. There's various levels you can get to via your points. The 1st few levels go pretty fast. It's my understanding that occasionally they have certain events in which you can get FREE products to try, or even a FREE trip to a store like Old Navy for you and some friends to check-out their latest trends.

I believe you only need to be a level 2 or 3 to begin getting these offers. Right now they're offering some members a FREE Adidas sports bra. Depending on your level & the items you complete you can also earn cash. They give you $1 just for signing up, but it's my understanding you need $9.99 credit. If you're interested in checking out Crowdtap, you can find them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment