Monday, July 18, 2011

FREE Clothes from Crowdtap

Girls125x125

I'm still new to Crowtap (less then a month) but I got an invitation a few days ago to apply to be on the Old Navy Style Council. I won't hear back for a couple more weeks to find out if I got accepted, but if I did... that means FREE clothes for a friend and I. I've heard stories from a few people who have gotten in on previous Style Council sessions and reviewed some other products and they said it was amazing. I figure it's worth a shot...

One of the cool things though is that you can not only earn money for yourself but you also pick a charity (I picked Autism Speaks). The more money you earn, the more money goes to the charity of your choice. You get a $1.00 for signing up, but need $10 to cash out (from what I understand). Either way, I'm good for a chance at FREE Old Navy clothes and some money to Autism Speaks!

If you are interested in joining Crowdtap, you can sign-up here.

If you'd like to learn more about Autism Speaks, you can find their website here.

No comments:

Post a Comment