Wednesday, October 5, 2011

FREE Samples, Money and Donations - Crowdtap

Do you Crowdtap? If you don't you're missing out on a chance to earn money, not only for yourself but for a charity of your choice. As if money and donations weren't enough you can also get a chance at FREE stuff. I'm excited to announce that I just got into my first sample share. I've been chosen to head over to Old Navy to pick out some FREE active gear for myself, AND a friend gets some too! You can start 'Tapping here.

For those of you who are already Crowdtap, if you applied for the Old Navy Active Ware sample share you may want to log-into your account to check the status of your application. Just a heads-up: each person in your household over the age of 13 can have their own account.

No comments:

Post a Comment