Monday, May 27, 2013

Shore-ly a Beach Beauty in Old Navy Beachwear!


I know what your thinking... cute swimsuit, right? Well, that's what I was thinking as soon as I saw it online! How lucky for me that I got to go into Old Navy with 3 of my besties and get this swimsuit, flip flops, towel and beach bag FREE?!? Amazing. How? I'm a member of the Old Navy Style Council on Crowdtap. Occasionally they choose people to go in-store for a clothing sample and review the items they received and their in-store experience.

This was an excellent opportunity and we had SO much fun trying out the different styles. If you haven't been to Old Navy swimsuit shopping yet, I highly suggest you check out their swimwear here. They had an amazing variety from 1 piece to tankini to bikini. If you weren't aware of their beach accessories you should check those out as well. I bought a few of their beach towels last year and it was no secret they were and still are my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment