Thursday, October 2, 2014

Vichy idealia Life Serum

Being a full-time mom of 2 I've been known to relish the "mom time" after the kids go to bed. So much so that I rely on caffeine in the morning but the bags under my eyes that give me away.

Fortunity I was able to try VICHY Idealia Life Serium along with some friends courtesy of VICHY and Crowdtap in exchange for our honest feedback. We all got 8 day samples to notice the difference and review.



I have to say this stuff even comes in a pretty package! I was a little disapointed though as I had to Google the instructions and attach my own instruction sheet to it for the ladies. We were supposed to use it one or 2 times daily. Most everything on the packages was in French (I believe).



The ladies and I were all so excited to try this. I use moisturizer daily & feel my skin is "ok" aside from my bags and pore size. But I'm always up for trying something new. 

The first time I opened a package and squeezed some in my hand I was surprised by the consistency. It almost feels like shampoo (not bubbly). It's also very shiny. But what had me hooked from the first second is the smell! I don't like perfumish smelling stuff but this smells amazing!! I wanted to put it on twice daily (especially right before bed) just to smell it. 

After day 1 I could tell that my skin was smoother. One of my friends compared the feel of her skin after a few days to "wax" because it felt so soft and smooth. I thought about it for a bit and I have to agree with her. Unfortunately it didn't shrink my pores, but it did make my skin look more healthy with the glow. 

Here's days 1-4

Here are days 5-8


VICHY Idealia Serum is available at Ultra.

No comments:

Post a Comment